Monday, November 19, 2012

Busy, Busy Bee!

I've been a little lazy with crocheting lately, but here are some things I've actually finished and have put on my etsy.  And a lot more are coming!

Have you seen these?


Apparently these new boot cuffs are what all the cool kids are wearing these days.  And by cool kids, I mean those who have long, sexy legs.  And those who live on the other side of the bridge.  I haven't seen them on this side of the canal yet.  Those of us who have short, sexy legs would have about 6 inches of leg showing with these, boots and a tunic, so I don't think they are for me.


You just make a cute little cuff like these.  These are natural or almost oatmeal in color.  I crocheted them and just winged the pattern.  I like it! 


I've also seen people wearing them like this.  I suppose that's how us shorties could wear them so we don't look so short. 

I plan to make others in different colors and maybe slightly different patterns.  I also think different thicknesses of yarn would be nice.  If you have very tight boots at the top, these might not work for you.

I also took a stab at crocheting socks.  I tried this in the spring but I couldn't count, so I had to go back to 1st grade and today, I think I've got that counting thing mastered.


I wear a size 7 and these are slightly big for me.  I'm pretty sure up to a size 9 would be comfortable in them.  They are made from Patons Kryo Socks yarn, so they are meant for socks.  They are not big and bulky, but I think they are more for wearing around the house or in boots because they are thicker than my regular socks.  They are washable wool and I don't find them itchy at all.

And, I already show you this, but I love these hats, so I'm showing my ponyhats again!



Head on over to my etsy if anything tickles your fancy.  I can make the boot cuffs and ponyhats in custom colors.  I'm going to make more socks but I will have to see what colors are available, so I can't take requests!

And, if you're a jewelry fan, I didn't make these, but I did make this wild and crazy decision for Black Friday, so come do some early morning shopping here!  Seriously.  If you're up at that crazy 6am time, you can save you some CASH! 

Linking up here:

Skip To My Lou What's cooking, love?   and here

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! Loving that pony tail hat, what a novel idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Loving the boot cuffs.
    Thanks so much for linking up at Artsy Corner. Hope to see you again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully creative post with your crocheting ~ love the photos and your creations ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!