Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flagging Down the Mother Ship

Finding the Funny

K-ster and his friend j-ster recently reshingled and resided our shop and in the process, added a new light that my father bought a while ago.

For about 6 months, we've been in PURE darkness in the yard at night because the old light was broken.  And another light we had came crashing down during the visit of that witch Irene.


I sent this picture to my sister to try to show her how bright the new light is.  Her reaction:

Is that Bethlehem???

There's a star in the east on Christmas morn, rise up shepherd and follow....

4 comments:

  1. The Magi are right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I love her question. I thought it was the North Star, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I remember that. That is one bright stinkin' light. (Thanks for linking this up over at #findingthefunny with us this week!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!