Saturday, December 17, 2011

Creepy Holiday Decor

We have some neighbors who put out some really funny decorations at Halloween.  They make tombstones and put them on their front lawn and they have funny epitaphs.  So funny that right now, I can't remember any of them, but trust me, they are amusing.

Sadly, they missed the amusing boat this Christmas.


Thankfully, they took it down. 

It was really interfering with my life,  thinking that Santa wears sunglasses and is really 9 feet tall.  And leaning like the Tower of Pisa.

I laughed when I read my mother's blog because it creeped her out too.  In fact, this is her picture.  I was so shaken, I couldn't remember to go take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!