Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Thing I Can't Begin To Understand

Have you seen the latest craze- TABLESCAPING???  It seems to be everywhere I go on the internet lately.

Come see my tablescape.

I made this tablescape in 5 minutes flat. 

Isn't this a darling tablescape? 

You have to come see my tablescape!

Basically, you set a table with as many plates and stuff (pinecones, dolls, heirlooms, small children) as you can find, then you take pictures and put them on your blog.  Then you link up with all kinds of blogs devoted to the fine art of tablescaping.

I can't believe people seriously do this. 

I'm not even going to link to any of the sites I've seen.  It's just too ridiculous.  Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Who wants that much stuff on their tables- EVER?

Am I alone in thinking this borders on the insanity suffered by Extreme Couponers, Bridezillas and Toddlers in Tiaras women??  Anyone agree?

1 comment:

  1. I am so far out of the loop (and very happily so!) that I had never even heard of 'tablescaping'. It's obviously, compeltely ridiculous, right?

    I hope it passes faster than cupcakes and burlesque. I'm sorry, world, but I just couldn't give a flying fark about cupcakes or burlesque! Am I the only one? Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!