Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Throwing in the Towel

Ok, I've had it.  I'm sick of all these Biggest Loser things at gyms and all of the women losing this percentage and that percentage of their body mass.  Blah, Blah, Blah.

This new year, I'm going to start a new trend.  It's going to be called the Fatest Winner.  Let's all see if we can GAIN 20% of our body mass!  Shouldn't be hard, right?

I bet I'll get a lot of followers.

We'll be HUGE.  Ha ha, pun intended.

What do you think?  Are you on board?  Trade in the running shoes for fat pants?  Healthy snacks for fried oreos?  Can you resist this?

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch The Biggest Loser or any of those shows. I always end up crying and then mad at myself for it. A lot of those people have serious psychological issues that they try to mask with food, and I cannot buy the idea that those issues magically disappear as the weight does (maybe they get therapy through the show that I'm unaware of). Where is the show where people are happy being whatever weight/shape they were meant to be?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!