Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Feed My Addiction

I have received one comment in the past week.  ONE.  I don't usually get hundreds, but I do usually get at least one per day.

Is something broken?  Are you trying to leave me comments and it won't work?

I'm getting traffic.  I can see my stats.  I know you're there.

Why aren't you saying anything?

One of the most fun parts of blogging is the comments!!  I've been out there, commenting my brains out, even though I'm busy with the holidays.

I'm ok with just a HA or funny!  or I KNOW!  for a comment.

So comment, dammit!

Please?

2 comments:

  1. I'm low on comments too. I think it's the holiday week. Now do you feel better!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Happy to oblige. I think the holiday frenzy is catching everyone. I am supposed to be looking up directions, packing, and wrapping a Wedding gift before our 5 hour trip. Yet, blog feeder says "Comment, dammit." ;) Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!