Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why Bridezillas Is My Go To Show

I have not been married before. I have participated in a few weddings. I have been to a few weddings that I didn't participate in.

And never once, did I see the kind of behaviors we see in the Lifetime show Bridezillas.

I don't know if you've ever taken the time to watch this show, but I can't stop watching it.

I think the reason is that I would never, ever, EVER behave the way people on that show behave. They are obnoxious, dirty, trashy, and many are so low class, I think the only way they can afford a wedding is to be on that terrible show and behave that way.

 I am fascinated and can't turn away. I can't believe what they say. I can't believe who they think they are. I can't believe their future husbands put up with it.

And I can't stop watching it.

Did I mention that?

K-ster hates it. I mean HATES it. He might hate it even more than the Apprentice and Amazing Race combined, and he hates them a lot too.

Last night, he was out taking a shower, and I couldn't help myself. I turned on Bridezillas. When he came back in, he took the remote and solemnly said "That's it. You cannot be left alone with the remote anymore."

If that's not the first step in making someone become a bridezilla, I'm not sure what is....

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha so true! I haven't seen the show (we don't get cable) but I hear outrageous things! Kinda like a car crash you can't help but stare at ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!